How to make video out of pics and videos on the iPhone?

Okay so I have been looking at you tube and there are so many awesome videos people make out of there trip. My favorite one is if you search carnival breeze on you tube it's the first one. I just want to know what app people are using to make these awesome videos. I would like to be able to add music, captions, and use photos and videos to make one sweet video. I sail on the carnival breeze on August 17th. Please Help! I have an iPhone 4 and just can't seem to find the App these people were using.

Triumph 2003- Eastern Caribbean

Freedom 2010- Eastern Caribbean

Breeze- August 17th 2013

We use an iMovie App to make movies using our iPad and you can use photos or video or both and you can add music.

I just checked the apps on my iPhone and it looks like you can use the app on the iPhone as well.

Keith

I guess this would depend on how you want to edit the video--in the phone or on a laptop or iPad.

If you're using a iphone you could use iMovie to edit your video (as an app on the phone, or on your Mac--it's what I use). You could also use apps/programs like Splice, Adobe, Viddy, Camera+, Videolicious, Magisto, etc. Do a little research to find which one works best for you. Many of these apps are free.

I just want to note that the iMovie app for either the iPhone or iPad is a lot easier to use then the one for Mac. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the iMovie for the Mac but it is a good one.

Keith

Archived