taxi to/from coki beach

ricok987

I am thinking about going back to Coki Beach. I was there in 09 and the beach and water were beautiful and the snorkeling was pretty good but it was a little run down and a little rough around the edges. Locals were cussing and two cab drivers were about to fight in front of the changing room. I have read that they were cleaning it up as far as the roughness. Does anyone know if it has gotten better in the past few years? Thanks for the info.

I was at Coki Beach in April 2013. They have a new restroom/changing facility which was clean. The beach bar shacks are still there with the music and the aroma of wackie weed.

The drivers and beach attendants are very territorial so there was still the bickering going on.

I love Coki, the views, snorkeling and the clear sparkling water makes it all worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been looking for taxi fare to Coki, thank you! We will be in St. Thomas in September for the 4th or 5th time. We have done something different every time!

Posted via Cruise Critic Forums app.

when my group and i went in may (9 of us) we paid 8 dollars per person each way and its about a 20 min ride nice little tour of the island from the port to the beach that is. enjoy your trip

Archived