Dailies for Majesty Bermuda run?

BellaOnline

Hi Bella,

I may have these, we were on the Majesty to Bermuda last September. I will check when I get home tonight. If I still have them I will scan and post them for you!

Take Care

Beth

Hi Bella,

I may have these, we were on the Majesty to Bermuda last September. I will check when I get home tonight. If I still have them I will scan and post them for you!

Take Care

Beth

Thanks so much, that would be incredibly helpful! If they are even generally similar to this year's schedule it would be a great help. That way I can pack for the theme dress-up evenings. Also it means when I first get on the ship that I can schedule spa stuff without worrying about it interfering with activities I might want to do :)

Do a search of a recent review on these pages by beachwarmer -- she scanned and posted a link to the dailies from the 5/8 cruise.

Enjoy the Majesty! We love this ship! :D

I had done this for "Bella" yesterday, but don't know why it's not here. This is the 2nd time in two days a "mystery" has occurred with a post of mine. The other one showed up on a differnt post.

Anyway, this is the address for Beachwarmer's posting of the May 8th Bermuda Majesty cruise:

http://community.webshots.com/album/353890389TIkWOo

There are no "theme" dinners on the Majesty. The food has a theme but nothing else special happens. This is because of Freestyle dining. People eat anytime they want so there isn't any planned dinner theatrics like on other cruiselines with assigned seating.

I have the Freestyle dailies from last August. You will have to email me your address and I will mail them to you if you would like. They don't change much from year to year.

There are no "theme" dinners on the Majesty. The food has a theme but nothing else special happens. This is because of Freestyle dining. People eat anytime they want so there isn't any planned dinner theatrics like on other cruiselines with assigned seating.

I have the Freestyle dailies from last August. You will have to email me your address and I will mail them to you if you would like. They don't change much from year to year.

First, thank you SO SO much TomCt for getting me that link! I swear I scoured this forum 3 separate times looking for dailies, using the "search" function with different keywords, and couldn't find them. All I found was a Majesty cruise from SC. I will print those all out!!

I think I'm set BBM but thank you so much for offering to mail them to me :) I'll just print these ones out.

I think I must have confused the dancing theme nights with the dining theme nights :) I know I had 50s dress stuck in my mind, and I see that's a dancing theme. I wanted to track down one of those poodle skirts :) So I'll have to look through the dancing schedule and see what the days are!

My sister and I went out shopping together tonight and got a pair of "matching" formal evening gowns, hers is dark purple and mine is pink. We are so thrilled with them! We also have a pair of black long gowns so we are set with the 2 formal nights. My boyfriend is a semi-professional photographer so part of my aim here is to get some once-in-a-lifetime photos of me, my sister and my mom dressed up in an elegant setting :) It will be so much fun to be in a fine dining room surrounded by elegant clothes and tuxes! If only they had ballroom dancing after that, but I don't think they do!

BellaOnline: As you know, this board is all about giving and receiving, and I enjoy both. Don't feel bad about not finding the site via the search, as I tried also. I knew it was out there, as I printed the entire week out myself, but the search only showed some from a winter cruise. I finally just keyed in the address from my printed copies, and was able to find it. I also got out my copy for our cruise on Sunday, double highlighting the "feature attractions". I hope the timings have not changed drastically, as other than the late night happy hour vs. late afternoon, everything looks like a good fit for our general game plan. We'll just have to make do with the martini specials prior to dinner.

Look for my comments upon our return, and of course I'll be open for questions.

Aha!! I knew I wasn't crazy (or at least maybe not fully crazy ;) ). The Freestyles list the following evening attire for the Majesty:

Sun - resort casual

Mon - optional formal

Tue - resort casual / Tropical

Wed - resort casual

Thu - resort casual / 50s-60s

Fri - resort casual

Sat - resort casual

So now I have 2 formal evening gowns and only 1 official formal night!! :) Ah well I guess we will just dress formally two nights anyway. But see! I knew there was a 50s dress up night. And of course it's the same evening as the sock hop at 10:30, which is perfect. Now I just have to find a poodle skirt on eBay :)

The tropical on tuesday night means the waiters wear flowered shirts, that's all they do in the dining room. The theme party on deck 10 that night is tropical.

Wednesday night is dancing under the stars. Amadeus plays that night.

Thursday night, the waitstaff are in their normal uniforms (white jackets) and the theme party on deck 10 that night is 50's and 60's.

Archived