Just off The Breeze

Packerman52

Just home from our June 2 Breeze sailing and all I can say is WOW!!!!

We had a great time, the ship is beautiful, the crew was wonderful, cabin was awesome (Spa balcony on Deck 11) visited the spa every day...took all my showers in the spa locker room (the shower was as big as a walk-in closet)! The Breeze was so big and had so much to do we didn't get to everything we had planned, here are a few things we did....

Guy's Burgers (had 5) very good, Red Frog Pub Grub was very good (we had Conch Fritters, Pulled Pork Sliders and Caribbean sliders) Red Frog Ale awesome, Comedy Brunch food was good, Serenity Deck was very nice and relaxing (usually went up first thing in the morning for a little while), Lido deck okay (we aren't big sun fans), Lido Buffet was good (we had no problem with crowds even though there were 4,600 guests on the cruise) food selection was good for breakfast (ate Twice) okay for lunch and good for dinner (ate dinner there one night), breakfast in main dinning room was very good and lunch in Main was okay and dinner was very good...I think overall we found the food very good (we are semi-foodies and realize when dinning on a cruise the food is hit or miss), shopping on board was just okay (I wish they would add more shopping options), the production shows were surprisingly good (read so many negative reviews) the use of the video screens added a lot of depth to the shows and allowed the show staff to do more visually then they could with a regular production show, Cucina was very good (large portions with a lot of flavor), watched Dive-in Movies one night (The Amazing Spiderman) and really enjoyed it, we all loved the 24 Ice Cream and coffee, we did 2 trivia sessions and my 15 year old daughter won "A Ship On A Stick" I got a milkshake and a cookie at the deck 5 Coffee Shoppe and it was very good, we sat on the balcony a lot and just enjoyed the view!

The ports of call were a lot of fun, Grand Turk the water is so clear and so many different shades of blue we went to Governor's Beach for the day and had a lot of fun, Ocho Rios was pretty we took a countryside tour and Bamboo Beach Club we all enjoyed this excursion, Nassau was fun although we were there on the Bahamian Labor Day and about 90% of the shops were closed for the holiday however we did enjoy watching the parades and the Junkanoo music and dancing! We were able to do a little shopping and bought some Bamboo sheets at Calilou they provide free shipping to the U.S.

I'm sure I'm missing something so I will add it later I also hope to add some of the 1,100 pics I took while on vacation!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them!

Happy Cruising everyone!!!!!!

Archived