Crown & Anchor ?

I was just on RC website and I have a question. We cruise different lines all the time but it doesn't take much to be a member so thought I would join

My question is I see that you get double points when you book a suite but does that include a JS? JS are not considered suites for some other benefits

I am not trying to get into a debate on the JS perks I promise

I was just on RC website and I have a question. We cruise different lines all the time but it doesn't take much to be a member so thought I would join

My question is I see that you get double points when you book a suite but does that include a JS? JS are not considered suites for some other benefits

I am not trying to get into a debate on the JS perks I promise

Yes it does include JS :-)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;jsessionid=wVhG409lKXrmXdyqUtdphiU#rcca-answer14

One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra Cruise Point per night when you purchase and sail in suite accommodations (categories RL, RS, PS, SL, TS, A1, A2, A3, CL, OS, FS, GS, JS). Cruisetours are included as an additional night per each day on the cruise tour. Points will be awarded by rate paid not rate berthed, for example, in the instance of an upgrade from an outside to a suite category.

Thanks I couldn't find it anywhere

The double points for a JS is nice. We had another JS last week and it put us up to 73. So close, it will put us one 7 day cruise shy of Diamond for our 15 day November Panama Cruise on Legend. Sigh.

Archived