Oldie/newbie to Princess. Cabin #'s 7002/7003 Ocean or Pacific Princess?

Petoonya

Have not sailed with Princess since the mid-90's so plan to be hanging out here more often.

I'm a regular Oceania/Celebrity cruiser.

And feeling a big difference already in making a reservation with Princess and those other two lines. Can feel the love with Princess reservations!! :)

Doing a 14 day Greek islands on Ocean Princess October 2014 and need some help with cabins. Booked an inside, 7003 which is about the most forward cabin on the ship and subject to a lot of movement (but we love that!).

Yet has anyone sailed in these cabins before and experienced NOISE from housekeeping across the hall?

7002 or

Can spend a few hundred dollars more and get a definite quiet inside that I've had previously on Oceania, but rather have the $ for excursions.

Thanks very much and happy to be here!

Nancy

Nancy,

We have not been in either of those cabins, but have been across the hall in 7001. We had no problem with noise. To the front is the bridge, so that is also quiet.

Also, we will be on the cruise with you in October 2014. We are on for a b2b2b starting October 8. We will be on for 32 days. When is your cruise? Is it October 19? See you then.

Hi Paul,

Saw you on the roll call today :)

Thanks for your reply. My anxiety got the best of me this afternoon, so I took the cabin more midship, 7053 that I've cruised in previously. It's like a tomb.

We board in Venice 10/19, and for just fourteen days.

Thirty two days sounds lovely! Look forward to meeting you as well.

Nancy

Archived