How Many Beers Come in a Bucket?

dljones

Just off the Freedom. Soda is $1.95 before gratuity. DH did the Corona bucket and it was cheaper than Bud Light and Coors. Came prefilled in glasses versus bottles but the server came around about every 15 min an added more ice to his bucket to keep them cold. Saved about $4 per bucket I think doing Corona.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 3 weeks later...

I can now say the answer to my question is NOT ENOUGH! 4 is the amount. I took a soft side cooler on our last cruse (and the one before that) and had the bartender fill that with beer and ice. I asked for salt to really get it cold and I was a happy camper! One of the waiters in the Red Frog Pub actually recognized me from the last cruise a year ago. Imagine that! I guess I am one of the few that shows up with a cooler. Go figure. I didn't get any discounts though. :rolleyes:

Just off the Freedom. Soda is $1.95 before gratuity. DH did the Corona bucket and it was cheaper than Bud Light and Coors. Came prefilled in glasses versus bottles but the server came around about every 15 min an added more ice to his bucket to keep them cold. Saved about $4 per bucket I think doing Corona.

The corona will have 12 oz per drink as opposed to the Bud and Coors, they have 4 - 16 oz bottles.

How many beers come in a bucket?

I was going to say not enough but....

.... I had to many buckets....:D

I guess maybe that isn't a problem. :) Wish I didn't have to wait another 200+ days to find out.:(

I was going to say not enough but....

I guess maybe that isn't a problem. :) Wish I didn't have to wait another 200+ days to find out.:(

It will be here soon

Archived