Who's been on the Pride with the new itinerary?

Greengirl

I was wondering how the reversed itinerary (summer only) worked out for you? Was the extra time in Cabo worth it? Also, were the formal nights still on Monday and Friday (both sea days)?

Thank you so much - We can't wait!! :) :)

Hi greengirl,

I'm not familiar with this. We sailed 2yrs ago in November and will be going again this Oct.2nd. My Carnival catalog does not show anything different. Do you have any details.

I've just gotten into Long Beach and I'll tell you all about it starting Sunday.

Yes, Carnival has reversed their itenerary. Cabo is the first stop rather than the last. This change just started a couple of weeks ago.

Just returned last week on the Pride. We didn't need all the extra time, but did stay longer than we would have. We did some shopping, glass bottom boat and then had our water taxi from the excursion drop us off at the Melia resort.....beautiful and free!!!

Asked him to pick us up at the beach at 4:00...he was there luckily. So on the old schedule, we would have had to leave an hr. earlier.

There were many partiers still on the beach having fun. So I'm sure many made the most of their day in Cabo! :D

I see you're from Lacy, Wa. My son lives in Bonney Lake and is doing a job in Lacy at someones home. Doing fancy tilework !

As for my cruise, it's in Oct. so not sure if the reverse itenary will still be in effect,

I've put a call into my travel agent w/Carnival.

Let me know what you find out from the TA. If it's only durring summer it will not affect our cruise in Feb. I've got decorations for the door already. It's going to be our 10th aniversary. I wonder if Pride has metal doors? I'm taking stick on magnets and tack puddy just in case.

klfrodo - are you going to write a review? I would love to read about your trip :)

Can you answer a question for me? Are the formal nights still on Monday and Friday (both sea days) ?

Thank you!!!

:) :) :)

Archived