Carnival Splendor 6/10/13 ... a ramble

Cyber Kat

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sailing on the Splendor in Oct and I am taking the train to Penn Station from central NY....the Albany area.....was thinking about taking a cab from there to the pier but the town car sounds much better...how can I get info about that...would really appreciate and help

Thank you

Terri

If you're coming from the Albany area, Yankee Trails has a cruise bus for $90 pp. Drops you off at the ship and picks you up.

• 2 months later...
Thanks - it's a fantastic app! Just make sure you download the data for your ship BEFORE you cruise so you don't get any internet charges. It downloads the deck plans and the directions right to your iPod/iPhone. Not sure if they have an Android version. I just used it on my iPod

http://www.deckdirector.com/

looks cool. even tho its fun to meander around, that would make it quicker if you want to be somewhere at a certain time. lol

If you're coming from the Albany area, Yankee Trails has a cruise bus for $90 pp. Drops you off at the ship and picks you up.

thanks for that tip on the bus, i'll have to check that out. our first cruise was out of ny, we also took the train out of rennselaer and then car service to the pier. our cruise is oct 2014 and can price only until sept, w/AAA looking at 80 round trip then plus the car service. hmm.. something to think about.

Archived