Is Peggy's Cove worth the time and expense in late October weather?

Thanks,that makes me feel better. I do want to go there for the scenery.I will be there next week.

Definitely go to Peggy's Cove, it is so unique and such beautiful scenery! We have been in cold, pouring rain with waves crashing on the rocks and in bright sunny weather and loved both! There is also a small gift shop, restaurant there that you can get chowder, sandwiches, hot coffee and cocoa. On the way from Halifax to Peggy's Cove there is a small lobster stand which will cook a lobster for you while you wait!

We will absolutely be visiting Peggy's Cove in 2 weeks time! I am wondering what the chances are that we can make stops at Peggy's, Lunenburg and fishermans cove in one day at port? I am assuming these are not 3 lane highways so any ideas what traffic will be like? We have rented our own car.

We recently returned from our Canada & New England Cruise. We were in Halifax, Sept 16th, weather was nice. Halifax and Peggy's Cove were the high light for our group of 6. We hired Al DesLaurier from Halifax Cruise Ship Taxi Tours. The 6 of us met on our Roll Call Board and tailor the tour to what we wanted to see. We included a lobster lunch at Ryer's Lobster Pound (excellent).

p.s. I've also been to Peggy's Cove in October when it was rainy and cool and still took the time to get a nice picture.

If you have specific questions I will try to answer.

Archived