Love & Marriage Game Show!

I would say that you really do need to be married. The MC will ask for a couple that is on thier first marriage ( they want a younger couple) Folks raise their hand and the couple that was the most recently married gets to play the game. They also ask for a couple that has been married the longest and a couple that is somewhere mid-range - 25 yrs or so.

For the recently married couples, it really can get close in terms of how recent is recent. On our first cruise there were three couples married the same day, so they went by what hour they were married at.

There really does seem to be a lot of honeymooners.

It was fun to watch..... but they do seem to ask the same questions on all of the ships. Someone mentioned this on our last cruise so the MC added an extra question of " what size bra does your wife wear?" Some of the answers were hilarious.... It's a lot of fun to go watch.

:)

We were in the one on our last cruise a few weeks back!!! They pick newlywed couple, a couple married about 15 yrs(which was us), and the longest married couple (they were married 63 yrs!!!) it was fun :) we ended up so close the cruise director gave us (each couple) a bottle of champagne and a ship on a stick.

I understand you wanting to participate, but you DO need to be married. When DH and I were married on the Glory we went to the show. There were quite a few newly's but we got picked since we were married onboard. It was fun!

Archived