Lesley at Captains Club

mara01

Very sorry to learn today that Lesley is leaving the RCI Captains Club. :( We have always found her to be extremely efficient, friendly and helpful and she has responded patiently and quickly to the many queries we have presented her with during our years of cruising with Azamara. It has always been good to know that there is someone at RCI to deal promptly with any issues - if there is a solution, Lesley will find it! We, and many others, will miss her greatly but wish her all the very best for the future.

Lesley - we're sure you will still be following the CC boards so we wish you good luck and thank you again for all your help. You will be a hard act to follow so we hope your successor will follow in your footsteps and provide the same exemplary service you have always given us. Do hope we have the pleasure of meeting with you someday on a future cruise! :)

Hello Mara,

Thanks for sharing the news with us. I've only had a few interactions with Lesley, but she was always very kind, informative, and quick to respond. A true professional, and asset to Captains Club. No question, Lesley will be missed, especially for our UK friends who've interacted with her on a regular basis.

My sincere wishes for all the very best of success in Lesley's future !!!

Hello UK Azamara Followers -

I wish Lesley the very best for her future plans and appreciate her help as I learned more about the UK operation. I know we'll all miss her.

There is a very strong team in place at the UK Loyalty department of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd and Roz, Matt and Julian are looking forward to speaking to all of you from Cruise Critic.

For any future Azamara loyalty queries that you may have, you may reach our Loyalty team by telephone on 0844 481 7505 (Captains Club & Le Club Voyage) or by email on captainsclub.uk@rccl.com.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived