Vista Suites

dotcomgirl

My dh and I are in suite 4228 in October, and I don't think we paid a lot for what they call a suite. I know it is going to be a great room, just because everyone said so. I don't worry about soot or vibration, as long as there is a drink of the day and some sunshine and I don't have to think about work. Can't wait!!!

My dh and I are in suite 4228 in October, and I don't think we paid a lot for what they call a suite. I know it is going to be a great room, just because everyone said so. I don't worry about soot or vibration, as long as there is a drink of the day and some sunshine and I don't have to think about work. Can't wait!!!

Right attitude, enjoy your cruise and let us know your thoughts when you return.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...

We are also in #4228 on the Pride this October!!! I took the advice of some reviews here on CC and decided to try this cabin....previously, we had #8273 on the Miracle (Vista Suite, deck 8)...and loved every inch of that cabin!! We ordered room service for lunch almost every (sea) day and just enjoyed our little slice of heaven to the fullest....lounging on our private deck..........and soaking in the jetted tub...

Can't wait for October!!:D

ps.....I think one of the previous posters is confusing the Vista SUITE with the Vista Balcony (offered on a different class ship).

Something to consider-- Carnival suites are nothing like royal caribbeans. And there are no serious perks like other cruiselines when booking a suite on carnival.

Most carnival suites are just one bigger room. (except the vista suites on the spirt class ship - do NOT book deck 5 as that is one big space unlike the other decks

If I had to compare suites....I would still take this Vista Suite with 2 rooms and that huge deck! Last year, we had a family suite with balcony on the NCL Star and it cost more money, no jetted tub, no loungers on the (small) balcony....AND we had to tip$$$ a butler that was not really necessary...needless to say, we did not spend nearly as much time in the family suite as we did in the Vista suite....

I know other cruiseline 'suites' come with a list of amenties....but we book the Vista Suite purely for the cabin, not the amenities...

• 9 months later...
Love the vista cabins wrap but don't know if they would replace a suite!!! if you are going to sail with a group or love sitting outdoors on your balcony then this is the room for you. If you like the comforts of a suite, then don't book this room. I love it, because it has an extra window and the bed (in our room) was placed in front of one of the windows. The bathrooms are the size of regular rooms (tiny) so you give up the luxury of a suite bathroom. The size of the room is odd and in some rooms smaller than the suite. It all depends if your husband wants to try something new. I love trying new rooms.

The pictured cabin is a suite. All of the aft wrap balcony cabins on the Spirit class ships are suites. Vista suites to be exact.

Other classes of ships also have aft wrap balcony cabins, but those are not suites.

• 1 month later...

I agree! This will be our suite in less than 2 weeks! Looking so forward to the cruise...and enjoying this suite with a super large balcony! :)

People have mentioned that the Vista Suites on deck 5 are just one big room. To me, this sounds better than having a bunch of divisions within the room. In (for example) a Vista Suite on deck 4, does the bedroom feel small since the room is divided up?

depending on your preferance.. we have both the VS on deck 4 on Miracle booked for Alaska.. we prefer the seperate bedroom, as I like to stay up later than DH an get up earlier as welll, so I can shower and go into the living area without disturbing him.. I think you will LOVE the Vista Suites...

• 2 weeks later...
depending on your preferance.. we have both the VS on deck 4 on Miracle booked for Alaska.. we prefer the seperate bedroom, as I like to stay up later than DH an get up earlier as welll, so I can shower and go into the living area without disturbing him.. I think you will LOVE the Vista Suites...

We're in 4237 July 22 sailing. What date are you on?