Successful in getting a call back for booking Spa appointment

gatour

For our upcoming QM2 cruise, made my second call to try to book massages for myself and wife. And additional treatments for my wife.

Got the "all agents are busy, please leave a phone number and we will get back to you within 24 hours"

However two weeks ago, and received the same spiel, left my number, but never heard anything back.

Anyone actually received a call back and were successful in prebooking spa appointments?

I booked spa appointments in advance, by phone, for myself and my daughter on QE. Unfortunately they had no record of them when we boarded. I went to the spa on the second day to check on our bookings and was glad I did. Nevertheless, we were able to book treatments on board without any trouble so I'm not sure if I really needed to book in advance anyway.

Not sure if its the same people who run the spa on QM.

As Gill says, it's probably best to contact them by email if possible - then you'll have something in writing.

I called to make my appointment for pedicure and manicure on another line (same Canyon Ranch spa services). I was told I called too soon for my departure date; they took my number and cLled me back on the date that reservations opened up. I made my appointment and then received an email confirmation so I have something in writing. That cruise departs on July 25 so, hopefully, the reservation won't be lost.

Harriet

Thanks everyone for your replies.

This morning, I did receive a call back and made the appointments. Later in the day I received an email with acknowledgement of the appointments.

Archived