Help me!

Okay everyone, leaving in 3 weeks on the Glory up to Canada, and I am starting to get way too excited to handle it. This is the first time I'll be sailing with Carnival...so I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer! I understand I will be able to answer some of these questions for myself with more research, but I like other input on them as well..

1) just how big are the balconies?

2) is the 24/7 ice cream soft serve or hard? My boyfriend thinks soft serve is full of "chemicals"

3) can you get tacos 24/7 on the ship? My father is obsessed with tacos...

4) places to definitely check out onboard/ places to stay away from?

5) for those of you who have brought alcohol on board (the sneaky way), what worked best for you? For those of you who are going to fret and tell me how it is against the rules, yes, I know this. But hey, I wanna have relax on my balcony with a nice drink that I didn't have to pay ten dollars for..I am a recent college graduate, not a money tree. I also don't want to cry with each sip costing me a dollar ;)

6) anyone have the funtimes for a 7 day glory cruise to canada?

7) advice?! besides deep breathing and less impatient leg shaking...

Thank you!!

Okay everyone, leaving in 3 weeks on the Glory up to Canada, and I am starting to get way too excited to handle it. This is the first time I'll be sailing with Carnival...so I have a few questions, I hope someone can answer! I understand I will be able to answer some of these questions for myself with more research, but I like other input on them as well..

1) just how big are the balconies?

2) is the 24/7 ice cream soft serve or hard? My boyfriend thinks soft serve is full of "chemicals"

3) can you get tacos 24/7 on the ship? My father is obsessed with tacos...

4) places to definitely check out onboard/ places to stay away from?

5) for those of you who have brought alcohol on board (the sneaky way), what worked best for you? For those of you who are going to fret and tell me how it is against the rules, yes, I know this. But hey, I wanna have relax on my balcony with a nice drink that I didn't have to pay ten dollars for..I am a recent college graduate, not a money tree. I also don't want to cry with each sip costing me a dollar ;)

6) anyone have the funtimes for a 7 day glory cruise to canada?

7) advice?! besides deep breathing and less impatient leg shaking...

Thank you!!

OK, take a breath...;) Soem answers below:

1. Balconies are 7X5 or 35 square feet.

2. Ice cream and frozen yogurt are soft serve. They also have Gelatto but that is pay.

3. No taco's 24 X7, unless yo can convice hi the pizza is a taco.

6. Look at some of the rviews here on the maion page. There may be fun times.

7. Explore the ship when you get on , it helps a lot.

Can't help with 4 and 5

thanks for the fast reply! I laughed out loud about trying to talk my dad into thinking a pizza is a taco.. it wont matter to him, he will eat anything anyway ;) thanks for the help, and i definitely cannot calm down, i am soooo excited. this is a very much needed vacation for all of us.

thanks for the fast reply! I laughed out loud about trying to talk my dad into thinking a pizza is a taco.. it wont matter to him, he will eat anything anyway ;) thanks for the help, and i definitely cannot calm down, i am soooo excited. this is a very much needed vacation for all of us.

Enjoy, and let us know your thoughts when you return. They have a pretty good room service menu as well (no taco's though.....and I would have a harder time convincing you a BLT is a taco:)).

plan on enjoying the serenity deck - its adult only and a nice place to relax

bring a jacket (it will be cool in the evenings)

don't forget that the room service is free (just need tip cash)

canadians are friendly - - we liked saint john and halifax last year on the 5 night Glory cruise

they say Guy's burgers are excellent....not open at night

they say the Mexican food is good - - not open at night

the MDR is good - the steakhouse better but $35 a person upcharge

try Chocolate Melting Cake if you like chocolate -- its a Carnival Tradition

watch out for the cheezy photo-ops, they include Funship Freddy, the Pirate and ShowGirls on different night....

we get off when you get on - above all else, HAVE A BLAST!

trust me, in my opinion, anything with bacon is better than a taco....unless....unless the tacos have bacon. I have also been going crazy at the gym after realizing that unlike Royal Caribbean, Carnival has 24 hour room service...... uh oh.

the glory has Guy's burgers== make sure you try the Piggy Patty (since you like bacon

also try the Iguana place-- they make tacos too. (opened for breakfast too)

Royal doesnt have 24 hour room service?

hjere is carnival room service-- nothing fancy

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/roomService.htm

Archived