Mini-Fridge Size Question

maryland

Does anyone know if the cabin fridges will hold a 750ml bottle of wine upright? Tried doing a search & couldn't find dimensions. Thanks

i would say NO, unless you can remove the shelves...

but if you bring a cooler bag, they will fill it with ice so you can stick the bottle of wine it to chill..that is what we do

I would say NO, unless you can remove the shelves...
We were just on VALOR, and found that to be the case: Yes, shelves limit any vertical space!

Tell you what though..being I understand a little bit about heat-exchange units

I found it thermally-practical to leave the fridge compartment/enclosure door open or ajar

as much as possible, in order to facilitate moving away the warm air generated on the outside the the fridge!

When I first opened the compartment door, I was greeted by a noticeable rush of warm air.

There is only one small row of vents to do the job, and that doesn't really cut it.

I found the fridge contents to be noticeably cooler

after any prolonged spells of Open.

I found it thermally-practical to leave the fridge compartment/enclosure door open or ajar

as much as possible, in order to facilitate moving away the warm air generated on the outside the the fridge!

When I first opened the compartment door, I was greeted by a noticeable rush of warm air.

There is only one small row of vents to do the job, and that doesn't really cut it.

I use a washcloth to keep the door ajar. The only problem I have had was the room steward would remove the washcloth. I would always have to replace it. But it does keep the fridge cooler with the door ajar.

Archived