Under water camera

I felt (and still feel) the same way about the GPS. The Pentax WG-1 was also available with GPS, for a little more $, but I didn't want GPS and didn't want to pay extra for it, so I got the cheaper model.:)

Mine has the GPS and I don't even know how to use it lol.Does it tag the pictures .I guess I should read the manual :)

I just bought the Olympus TG820 for $169

My runner-up was the Sony TX20.

They are both last year's models. I didn't find the value of paying extra $130 for GPS in the newer models, TG830 and TX30.

Plus, eventually if the camera leaks, I can treat as a disposable and not be too upset as if I'd lost a more expensive camera.

Wow that is. Great price I just looked and can't find it under 230.00

Where did you find it for that price ?

Wow that is. Great price I just looked and can't find it under 230.00

Where did you find it for that price ?

I found it on Amazon.

After you select the camera

Select the "new" from $169 below.

The link will be to Adorama.

Only the red is $169; all the other colors cost more

• 4 weeks later...

I have been researching these cameras for a while now. I think I am going with the Pentax or the Canon D20. I really liked the Olympus, but I found several reviews that turned me off of it due to the fact that there is a loud noise when videotaping. Apparently the focus motor gets captured on the audio track when recording and is quite loud.

I have been researching these cameras for a while now. I think I am going with the Pentax or the Canon D20. I really liked the Olympus, but I found several reviews that turned me off of it due to the fact that there is a loud noise when videotaping. Apparently the focus motor gets captured on the audio track when recording and is quite loud.

I have had poor luck with 2 Pentax models so I wouldn't buy another however they may have improved. Great luck with cannon D10 and would buy another.

Sent from my iPad

Archived