sea pass cards?

this is our first time with RCL and we were wondering how soon you can put money on your on board account?

You can put money on your on board account before the cruise starts. Just call 800-722-5443 with a credit card and your booking number and they will gladly take your money.

You can put money on your on board account before the cruise starts. Just call 800-722-5443 with a credit card and your booking number and they will gladly take your money.

Hi Clarea, does this count as a cash withdrawal against the credit card or a standard purchase as considering doing this myself?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Forums mobile app

Hi Clarea, does this count as a cash withdrawal against the credit card or a standard purchase as considering doing this myself?

It's treated as a standard purchase.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Forums mobile app

If you are putting it on your credit care anyway, just give them the credit card when you check in at the dock. Anything you spend, will be charged to the credit card when the cruise ends.

Why would you want to give them money before you spend it?

Even with cash account they let you go to $500 before you have to go to guest services and ante up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

We have always done this with carnival.My work is seasonal and cash flow slows way down in the winter so I build up my account during the summer so I don't have to worry about it in the winter when I like to cruise.It's nice to know you have money on the ship when you get on and if I don't use it all there is a check waiting for me the last day.

Archived