Deck 14 Oasis or Allure

We had room 14636 on Oasis and could definitely hear chairs being moved and people running. It was most prevalent early in the AM and from 3-6PM. it wasn't horrible but did keep me from having a nap in the afternoon. Next time we were in 11660 and it was blissfully quiet. Have a great cruise!

We were in 14600 on Oasis last November and booked the same cabin again for our next cruises on Oasis and also on Allure. We had no noise from the pool-deck above and were very happy to be so high up! As we spent a lot of time in the Solarium, we could just use the stairs, head one deck up and there we were :).

Edited by Sumisid

• 1 year later...
We were in 14600 on Oasis last November and booked the same cabin again for our next cruises on Oasis and also on Allure. We had no noise from the pool-deck above and were very happy to be so high up! As we spent a lot of time in the Solarium, we could just use the stairs, head one deck up and there we were :).

we have that room for our 3/21/15 cruise. was the balcony large enough for a lounge chair? if so, is that somehting you think the cabin attendant could arrange?

We had room 14636 on Oasis and could definitely hear chairs being moved and people running. It was most prevalent early in the AM and from 3-6PM. it wasn't horrible but did keep me from having a nap in the afternoon. Next time we were in 11660 and it was blissfully quiet. Have a great cruise!

That is why I have done deck 12 both times. Close to the pool but one deck of noise buffer.

We were in stateroom 14574 two weeks ago and it was great! Just a flight of stairs to go to the Solarium and especially the hot tub that juts out over the side of the ship - awesome! We heard deck chairs being dragged into place maybe twice, early in the morning. Sounded like the pool guys were lining them up but it wasn't annoying - only lasted a few seconds. I liked being up high and close to the activities. The only complaint we had was with the balcony birds next to us that partied until 3am but that stopped when we lodged a complaint with guest services after 3 sleepless nights. Don't ask me why we waited so long. I don't like to complain but enough was enough.