customer service? (more like the lack thereof)....

for US domestic reservations - RCI has a resolutions department. However, they don't have it for international reservations. Catch 22.

so if it had been a domestic TA who made the mistake and due to incompetence didn't correct it, the RCI domestic resolutions department would fix it.

This is patently false. They would not fix it, because the TA owns the booking and making any changes to the booking would be a violation of their contractual obligations with the TA.

This is patently false. They would not fix it, because the TA owns the booking and making any changes to the booking would be a violation of their contractual obligations with the TA.

I had a TA spell my wife's name incorrectly on a reservation. I called the TA to fix it and it was mis-spelled again.

I finally called C&A directly and they fixed it for me. Maybe they were not supposed to. But they did.

Let's tap into your expertise.

Apparently, in certain non-NA countries, all reservations must be booked through a specific, RC-dictated travel agency.

That is what alaska planner is saying.

If that is true, then it is not "her" TA that messed up, but the one that RC requires her cruise to be booked through.

What do you know about this, and how can your experience be of assistance to her?

Archived