Kids club Q - quick responses please

GatorMomInNC

I'm on my first HAL cruise and having a great time (Veendam Canadian cruise). Sitting in a pub in Charlottetown PEI having a cider and using my international plan/minutes to access the Internet on my I pad while drinking a Strongbow.

My younger son (6 yo) LOVES. Club HAL and insisted on staying in the club all day vs getting off the ship! Thus, the cider/ pub etc. ;)

Here's my question- do I tip the HAL Club counselors, or should I buy them a gift in port? I didn't realize how great they would be and didn't research this beforehand.

Should you wish to tip, that is always MOST appreciated. They don't have room for trinkets, souvenirs and the like and food is risky as you don't know particular diets or possible allergies etc

Cash always fits and is lightweight. :)

So happy you and your son are having such a great time.

Enjoy!!!

Great, thanks for the Quick responses. I will give them a cash tip the last night. There were two, now another has joined. I think I will give the largest tip to the one who handled his age group, a smaller to the one who handled the older group ( but he was there quite often when they combined the groups) and a smaller one to person who joined yesterday...

Cheers!!!!

Archived