Legend Baltic Cruise Questions

spideygirl

Anyone who has been on the Baltic cruise could you answer a couple of questions I have please :)

Did people dress up on the formal nights?

Did you notice if they were being strict on bringing on drink?

We are trying to decide whether to bring tux's for the men or not.

thanks

I have done the Baltic cruise, but it wasn't on the Legend. However, you will cruise with many more Europeans than you would on a Caribbean cruise. I'd estimate about 50% of men wore tuxes. The others wore nice suits, and a couple just a blazer.

Yes they were strict on bringing alcohol back to the ship. However, they labeled it and it was returned to you the last night of the cruise.

I wouldn't bother with a tux and didn't a few years ago on the Carnival Splendor Baltic cruises. My recollection is that they weren't strict at all on alcohol. I know I bought a bottle of scotch in Dover and brought it on the ship and some vodka in St Petersburg (overpriced) and brought it on the ship. Pretty sure there was a port or two in between, also.

I wouldn't bother with a tux and didn't a few years ago on the Carnival Splendor Baltic cruises. My recollection is that they weren't strict at all on alcohol. I know I bought a bottle of scotch in Dover and brought it on the ship and some vodka in St Petersburg (overpriced) and brought it on the ship. Pretty sure there was a port or two in between, also.

Are you pretty sure there was a port or two in between, or that you brought alcohol back on in a port or two in between;)

Archived