Magic Review from Sept 2012

The next day was a sea day also. I found my friends at the pool. I don't see much chair hogging going on. ;)

DSC_0373.jpg

We went to the MDR for breakfast. The comedians would come in every so often and tell us a couple of jokes.

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

I found Santa Claus on our cruise!!!!!

DSC_0382.jpg

Love your review and pics. I was on the Magic in Sept 2012 with my sisters. We are going again this Sept but are taking the men with us this time. First time ever to vacation with sisters and bil's. Loved the Magic.

Loving the review and pictures. We have our 3rd cruise and first 7 day cruise on the Magic this March. The first sea day will be our 25th anniversary. So looking for to the cruise and more of your review.

Life is better aboard a ship.

On Wednesday, we woke up in Roatan. What a gorgeous place!!!!!

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

We had a private excursion booked with Victor Bodden tours. Our tour was a guided tour drive around Roatan, playing with the monkies, and snorkeling. This was such a fun excursion.

When booking a private excursion here, you have to walk a little ways through the shops and down a hill to get to them.

DSC_0453.jpg

Next up on tour was Monkey Business. We were told that Victor Bodden lives in this house which was on the premises.

DSC_0513.jpg

There was so much to see at Monkey Business. They had exoctic birds and other animals in addition to the monkeys. You can also zip line here. The monkeys were so playful!!!

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

Love your review and pics. I was on the Magic in Sept 2012 with my sisters. We are going again this Sept but are taking the men with us this time. First time ever to vacation with sisters and bil's. Loved the Magic.

Which one did you do? Were you on this same cruise?

I'm not too sure what we did that night after Roatan. Perhaps I had too many Monkey La La's...:rolleyes:

Thursday, we woke up in Belize. We booked an excursion thru VIP Tours for cave tubing.This was a wonderful tour. We took a drive in their van for about an hour. Once we reached our destination, we did a little hiking to the caves. We did not have to carry our tubes like other tours were doing. VIP carried them for us. These people were so wonderful and generous. I really enjoyed the cave tubing. I didn't get any pictures as I didn't have a water camera and didn't want to drop mine in the water. I've since gotten an underwater camera.

On our tender. It was pouring straight down!!

DSC_0729b.jpg

DSC_0729c.jpg

Hubby ready to cave tube!

DSC_0729d.jpg

Port at Belize

DSC_0729g.jpg

DSC_0729h.jpg