Need a beach with cheap drinks and food very close

tominabox1

We'll be in St. Thomas in September and would love to have a beach with food/drink very close by, a one-stop-shop if you will. We've done all inclusive day pass things on other cruises but I understand that is out of the question in St Thomas.

Any suggestions?

The East End beaches are our favorites, and depending on the vibe you want you can look at Smith Bay, Sapphire Beach, Secret Harbor and Coki (from quietest to busiest). All offer amenities except Smith. Just search this forum for a ton of helpful info on the beaches (search function).

Yes I somehow missed the "very close" request, sorry, always thinking nicest beaches I guess. :rolleyes:

The 2 beaches Caribsun recommended also have hotels (Best Western Emerald Beach resort in Lingbergh Bay and Marriott at Morningstar) where you can buy drinks/food and rent chairs as opposed to condo resorts like Sapphire and SH which offer the same amenities.

For an AI option I believe some folks have gotten day passes at the Bolongo Bay Resort. Average beach like Lindbergh and Morningstar, you may want to contact them to see if it's an option although it is a little further from the ports.

Archived