Awesome time on the Carnival Liberty

outdoors27

I'm glad to hear she is still a great ship. We sailed her twice and are going on her again I October. We had Karl with a K way back when he was on the Paradise. He was great. I am so sad we may miss him in October cause it looks like he will be on vacation. :mad

Me, my two teenage daughters and my mother will be taking our first cruise on the Liberty on Oct 19th. So very excited!!! Were from Alaska and my girls and I have never been anywhere tropical. Can't hardly stand waiting!!:)

How do u purchase the FTTF?! Going on liberty in oct first time cruising and no idea what the FTTF means?! Thanks

Faster to the Fun (FTTF) is an option you can purchase that gets you an assortment of perks. Notably, it is a designation that is printed on your boarding pass that gets you "priority" boarding, meaning, you can get on the ship before everyone else (except for Platinum and Diamond members, who board before FTTF guests, but there are very few of those).

So if you arrive and it is really busy on the day of your embarkation, if you are a normal guest you might have to wait in the waiting area an hour or so before getting on the ship, but FTTF people get called first so they don't wait long at all.

It also ensures your room is available as soon as you check in (other people, even after they get on the ship, the rooms aren't available right away). It gives you priority debarkation as well, both for tendering to islands and getting off the ship after the cruise is over. I think it may also give you some kind of special guest services priority access as well.

If this sounds like something you want to spend $50 on, you can purchase it in the excursions section of your cruise on carnival.com. If you don't see it listed there, it's possibly because they've sold out of passes.

In addition, there are about a billion threads on this subject, so just search around and read and all your questions will be answered in no time.

I have no idea how to book the FTTF ive went into manage my bookings, already checked in and ive been searching everywhere for this - maybe they only offer this to US residents?!

More likely that it is sold out for your cruise. They have some set number of cabins that it is sold for. After all, they can't possibly have everybody with their cabins ready first!

When we booked Fast to the Fun on the Freedom - we went to the excursion page and that was where you booked it at. From what I understand they only sale so many of them..and that they don't release them al at once. So if you don't see it now check back at a later time and there may be some on there. It was the best $50 we have spent on a cruise also. We will be platinum on our November cruise so we don't have to pay it again ... but it was well worth the money.

We had a great time on Liberty...with the Funship 2.0 upgrades she's really a sweet, sweet ride!

The only problems we encountered were localized, not ship-wide: our original cabin was way too warm, so they moved us (thank goodness!), and our particular MDR serving crew was lousy...but others in the same dining room and seating-time had no problems.

Heck, even the water from the water fountains on Lido Deck tasted good! :D

Archived