Majesty of the Seas - Unobstructed views on deck 8

I was looking for this information, but all my searching proved mostly fruitless. There had been a deck plan for deck 8 that was annotated for which cabins were the best ones in terms of not having an obstructed view. Unfortunately, it was hosted on a site that's not available any longer, so threads here that pointed to that image weren't providing the information I was looking for.

Thanks to http://Archive.org, I managed to find a copy of the image, and I uploaded it to my online gallery. I wanted to share it here so that if other people are search for this diagram, they'll be able to.

If I remember correctly, the cabins marked with the magenta dots are the ones that are either unobstructed or least obstructed by the lifeboats.

Majesty_Deck_8_Unobstructed.jpg

• 10 months later...
I was looking for this information, but all my searching proved mostly fruitless. There had been a deck plan for deck 8 that was annotated for which cabins were the best ones in terms of not having an obstructed view. Unfortunately, it was hosted on a site that's not available any longer, so threads here that pointed to that image weren't providing the information I was looking for.

Thanks to http://Archive.org, I managed to find a copy of the image, and I uploaded it to my online gallery. I wanted to share it here so that if other people are search for this diagram, they'll be able to.

If I remember correctly, the cabins marked with the magenta dots are the ones that are either unobstructed or least obstructed by the lifeboats.

Can one assume that those on deck 9 just above these on deck 8 are also the least obstructed? I booked deck 4, but based on all the reviews, deck 9 is better even with obstructed.

I've not stayed in a cabin on decks 8 or 9, so I can't say from any personal experience. That said, although lifeboats may not be obstructing views directly, their support equipment and frameworks may still.

Hopefully others with more experience in this area will offer their advice.

Thanks to Archive.org, I managed to find a copy of the image, and I uploaded it to my online gallery. I wanted to share it here so that if other people are search for this diagram, they'll be able to.

Seriously, we have been on Majesty 25 times, probably 3/4 of the time on Deck 8. Non of the cabins have bothered us for obstruction. We can see out and see what the weather is like. That is all we care about. Not like we spend hours looking out the window!