room 7099?

conderost

Hi Conderost, I think we are on the same cruise, 20th Oct/2006.

I too wondered where the self-serve laundry is, but have not located it on any of the deck plans that I have seen.

Your room is above us, we are on deck 6, just slightly more forward than you by elevators, room 6060. I checked it out regarding what is above and below and it looks good to me, i.e. noise etc. From all the ports and activity, I don't think I am going to notice anyways, :) .

hi, i will be in room 7099 oct. 2006,, anyone had this room before? area there any obstructed views?noisy? is the laundry on this floor (7) is there an iron and ironing board in the laundry room that we can use?

We were in 7015 down the hall a ways and the rooms are pretty sound proof.

The laundry is across from #7076-7078 which is the other side of ship.

I was in room 7098 in April-May. That room is in the exact spot as yours, but on the port side. No obstructions and no noise. Good location. Laundry was up the corrider from me . You will not hear anything from there.

We have been in cabins opposite the laundry room on two cruises (both in Renaissance days but I doubt anything has changed -- 7078 and 7076).

We only heard noise from the laundry room when we opened our door once and found hordes of people sitting in the hallway chatting while they waited for their laundry to be done.

Yes, there are irons and ironing boards.

Actually, we liked the location of our cabins because it was very easy to see when machines were available. Oceania's vessels are not like the QE2 which has a dozen washers and dryers free of charge ...

(I'm not complaining!)

Archived