When will June 2015 open for booking?

We always book 14-18 months ahead, but I've never looked almost 2 years ahead. I know they are open for booking until May 2015, but does anyone know when they generally open up the June bookings that far in advance?

We were looking at Quantum (no airfare required out of Bayonne) for school vacation (YIKES!) April 2015, but they have the 1st, 2nd, and 4th week open for booking, but no listing for the 3rd week. I thought it was odd- maybe they just haven't added it yet, or maybe the ship has other plans that week. I figured I'd look in June when school is out as well, but those aren't up yet. If anyone has any guesses, please let me know. Thank you!

We always book 14-18 months ahead, but I've never looked almost 2 years ahead. I know they are open for booking until May 2015, but does anyone know when they generally open up the June bookings that far in advance?

We were looking at Quantum (no airfare required out of Bayonne) for school vacation (YIKES!) April 2015, but they have the 1st, 2nd, and 4th week open for booking, but no listing for the 3rd week. I thought it was odd- maybe they just haven't added it yet, or maybe the ship has other plans that week. I figured I'd look in June when school is out as well, but those aren't up yet. If anyone has any guesses, please let me know. Thank you!

Deployment schedules for 2015 should start being released mid to late March 2014.

• 3 months later...

There are only 3 cruises listed for the Quantum in April because one is a 7 day, one is an 8 day and the other is a 12 day. All sailing dates are accounted for.

The quantum does a variety of itineraries and does not have regularly scheduled departure days as most of the other ships do. For those of us with kids in school it can make planning difficult.