Should we book Hilton FLL for $98?

Isa65

The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is not available anymore :(....

For the Renaissance:

4-star Hotel in Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pet friendly

Pet friendly - terms apply

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible path of travel

36 inch wide flat or ramped paths from the parking lot to the front desk and from the front desk to guest rooms

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Handicapped parking

Handicapped parking available

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Thank you Isa65.

I am going to check the Hotwire website.

did you book the Hilton?

Have a great weekend.

Thank you Isa65.

I am going to check the Hotwire website.

did you book the Hilton?

Have a great weekend.

Thanks! No, haven't booked....:o Too busy checking what everyone thought of the deal and when I went back to book, the deal was gone. Go figure.

But I have until April, so another deal might come up....

Well, by now (because I can't seem to make up my mind:D) the Hilton Marina offer is gone.

On Hotwire right now I can get The Atlantic for $188 per night (end of April '14).

I can either wait for a better deal to come along, book a Hampton now and hope for a Priceline/Hotwire/LMT rate to wow me or I can book the Atlantic and stop my search.

What would YOU do????

Well, by now (because I can't seem to make up my mind:D) the Hilton Marina offer is gone.

On Hotwire right now I can get The Atlantic for $188 per night (end of April '14).

I can either wait for a better deal to come along, book a Hampton now and hope for a Priceline/Hotwire/LMT rate to wow me or I can book the Atlantic and stop my search.

What would YOU do????

How about the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach for $189?

Hyatt Pier 66 $159?

Riverside Hotel $159?

What would YOU do????

Isa, That's a very good price for a very nice hotel. If you want to stay at the Atlantic, it's as good an offer as any. Hyatt Pier 66 would also be a good choice if you wanted the Hilton Marina. April is far enough away you might want to wait a month and keep looking for offers. Right now you can book the Hilton Marina on hiltonfamilymvp (sign in with your hhonors info) for the end of April for as low as $175-191 depending on weekend/weekday. You don't have to prepay, so if you find something better you can cancel. On the same website, GalleryOne Doubletree has great MVP rates too.

Thanks! No, haven't booked....:o Too busy checking what everyone thought of the deal and when I went back to book, the deal was gone. Go figure.

But I have until April, so another deal might come up....

Hi Isa,

Did you manage to book a great rate?

I could not find the $ 100 Reanaissance rate for my dates anymore, so I am going to wait and see what comes up. I am also watching the LMT site daily but have not found a hotel I would like to book yet.

Good luck in booking!

Thanks Royalcruz and Florissouri, you guys are great!

Hi Isa,

Did you manage to book a great rate?

Nooo:( Still going back and forth on what to do....

1. Hampton Inn Airport North Cruiseport - $143.20

2. Hilton Marina - $ 175.20

3. Hyatt Regency Pier 66 - $ 160.68

4. The Atlantic - $ 188

OK, I bit the bullet (decision based on price). On my roll call they're saying that it's Fleet week the week prior to our sailing and that hotels are booking up fast.

So I just got Hyatt pier 66 for $141 through Hotwire. Yay!

Thanks for all your input!

OK, I bit the bullet (decision based on price). On my roll call they're saying that it's Fleet week the week prior to our sailing and that hotels are booking up fast.

So I just got Hyatt pier 66 for $141 through Hotwire. Yay!

Thanks for all your input!

Three things you should know about Hotwire:

As you know already, you pay in advance and there is no cancellation.

Hotwire charges an additional $5 per night hidden in the "Taxes & Fees" so in reality you paid $146 plus the normal tax.

When you use a 3rd party booking site you won't get credit from the Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty program. That may not be important to you or saving $13 over hyatt.com may be more preferred for you. That far in advance the extra $13 may be good travel insurance, though, if you have to cancel.

Edit: I just figured out you need April 26th not 27th, so I'm getting a AAA rate of $179.10 on hyatt.com. If you have a government ID, though, the rate is $101!

Thanks Royalcruz and Florissouri, you guys are great!

Nooo:( Still going back and forth on what to do....

1. Hampton Inn Airport North Cruiseport - $143.20

2. Hilton Marina - $ 175.20

3. Hyatt Regency Pier 66 - $ 160.68

4. The Atlantic - $ 188

Hampton isn't even in the same category and the neighborhood is not a fun or nice place to be. Personally, I would definitely go for the Hyatt for $160. Oh, I just saw that you did! Good job!

Personally, I would definitely go for the Hyatt for $160. Oh, I just saw that you did! Good job!

Phheeew!!! Now that you've said this, I feel great about my choice. I can go on with life until next April:D. Thanks!!

Archived