Meyer Werft webcam question

I was on Meyer Werft's website and went to the webcam and it is just a picture, not the live webcam. Does anyone have a link to the actual live webcam feed from Meyer Werft? Would like to see then working on the Quantum.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I was on Meyer Werft's website and went to the webcam and it is just a picture, not the live webcam. Does anyone have a link to the actual live webcam feed from Meyer Werft? Would like to see then working on the Quantum.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

For as long as I've been going to that site, there has never been a "live" camera. There has only been an updated photo from time to time. The only time I've only seen a live feed is when a new ship was being launched.

Currently you are unable to see Quantum of the Seas; until the NCL Getaway gets floated out of Hall 6, we won't see her getting built. The good thing is that she won't get too far until the Getaway leaves. The webcam is refreshed every day, sometimes they won't refresh for certain circumstances. You will know by reading the very small text under the text that reads "Hall 6". Today it reads 08-AUG-2013 so we know the image is very current!

I really wish they have a live feed, it almost seems pointless to call it a "webcam"! :p

Archived