Just back from the Legend 6/22 - 6/30

CruisinPaul

What can I say - A FANTASTIC WEEK!

The weather was great - sunny most all days. Food was excellent as well as the 3 shows. Make sure you dont miss the comedian Happy Coles - he was hilarious.

Embarkation from NYC was pretty smooth. We arrived from CT at 12:15 and were on the ship at 1:00. Dropped off our carryon and up to the LIDO eck fro drinks and food.

We set sail about 5:30. Unbelieveable feeling passing the Statue of Liberty and sailing under the bridge.

Attended a past guest reception and to our surprise my wifes name was picked. We were given a complimentary dinner at the Golden Fleece Supper club. Out of this world. Definitely worth the $30 per person. We had a great time.

I cant say enough about the staff, especially the room stewards and the guys out on the deck. (ask for Joey on the deck) We sliped them a few $ early on and they were always there for us.

A lilttle about the ports. We decieded to eat dinner at AL Dente in San Juan on Recinto Sur. I highly recommend this restaurant. We spent the rest of the evening just walking around Old San Juan. It is really very nice. It was a Saturday night so there was music throughout the streets.

We did some shopping in the morning in St. Thomas and went to Sapphire Beach in the afternoon. A very beautiful beach - a little less crowded than Magens Bay.

We deciede to just relax and stay on the ship in Tortola.

Thats it for now - I cant believe 8 days went by.

For all you future Legend travelers - ENJOY!!!

CRUISIN PAUL

Attended a past guest reception and to our surprise my wifes name was picked. We were given a complimentary dinner at the Golden Fleece Supper club. Out of this world. Definitely worth the $30 per person. We had a great time.

AND her name is Barbara??

We were there too and that's my first name and for a second I thought that maybe...well anyway, it WAS a GREAT week! How was the Golden Fleece Supper Club?? Too bad your 2 kids couldn't go too.

We were off the ship by 10:45 and in our car (it was parked in the garage) and on our way by 11:05. Doing laundry by...and in Shop Rite by...too depressing!!

Hoping to reLIVE the vacation with all the pictures we took. And last week this time we were enjoying formal night...!!!

Cruisin Paul.

Glad you had a good time. Joey on the Lido deck is my favorite bar waiter. He was on the Legend last year when I sailed. This year as I was walking through he Lido deck on the first day he turned looked at me and "said Nancy you're back!" I was floored he remembered my name. I know that he is going on vacation on the 16th of July and the he will be on the Elation starting in Sept.

Nancy

AND her name is Barbara??

We were there too and that's my first name and for a second I thought that maybe...well anyway, it WAS a GREAT week! How was the Golden Fleece Supper Club?? Too bad your 2 kids couldn't go too.

We were off the ship by 10:45 and in our car (it was parked in the garage) and on our way by 11:05. Doing laundry by...and in Shop Rite by...too depressing!!

Hoping to reLIVE the vacation with all the pictures we took. And last week this time we were enjoying formal night...!!!

My wife didn't even realize what was going on - we never win anything. The Supper Club was phenomenal. They make you feel really special and the atmosphere is fantastic. You must give it a try next time.

Cool Cruiser,

Joey was FANTASTIC - I thought the same thing. I saw him after the 1st day and he said Hello Paul. All wek he was great to us. I know he is looking forward to a couple of months off. I don't know how they do it.

Have fun on the Glory

Glad you had a Fantastic Week !!! My best friend Mike and Wife just boarded the ship, They were upgraded from a 4c to an 8h balcony !!! Its their first time, so far they are having a great time. Im getting calls every hour lol

Make sure you dont miss the comedian Happy Cole - he was hilarious.

WOW. Now, there's a name from the past. We had him on our first cruise 17 years ago. I thought he was Eddie Murphy!

Archived