Height/Age/Weight Requirements Rock Climb and Zip line on Oasis?

I asked my TA and she told me to contact Royal. I emailed Royal weeks ago and never got a reply.

So I bring my questions to you - the experts!

Would anyone returning from Oasis happen to know the age/height/weight requirements for Rock Climb and Zip?

{interested in min. not max}

I'm not sure about the Rock Wall, but someone posted a sign of the zip line requirements the other day, and if I recall correctly, it's a 75lb minimum, 275lb maximum. I'm pretty sure that the minimum for the rock wall is less than that of the zip line. I've seen them put some tiny kids up the rock wall before.

Edited by LittleMissMagic

I asked my TA and she told me to contact Royal. I emailed Royal weeks ago and never got a reply.

So I bring my questions to you - the experts!

Would anyone returning from Oasis happen to know the age/height/weight requirements for Rock Climb and Zip?

{interested in min. not max}

This was posted a couple of days ago:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39442261&postcount=4

Edited by clarea

My 6 year old son on Oasis was under the 75 pound weight limit for zip lining at the beginning of the week. But easily cleared the 75 pound weight limit by the end of the week. Perhaps we shouldn't have stopped at Sorrento's so many times. Remember that this is a weight with clothes and shoes on.

Another thing to keep in mind is that your clothes need to be completely dry to do both zip lining and rock climbing. I got a pat down when I went to zip line to see if I was dry. I won't comment on whether or not I enjoyed the pat down.....

Motter - I needed that laugh today! lol

My kids are closer to the 50 pound mark. I'd have to strap some weights on them to get them up to 75 pounds.

They will weigh them too. My godson was 71 pounds and they weighed him and turned him away much to his disappointment. We fully understood and wanted his safety to be primary concern, but he was definitely bummed about that!

• 3 years later...

Also need to be 52" tall for Zip line in addition to the 75lbs.

Flow Rider is 52" for body board and 58" for stand up(very hard to do-btw)

And the rock wall is 6 years...no height or weight required

Ice skating is no height or weight requirement and my 5 year old absolutely LOVED it on the Navigator...:cool:

• 5 months later...

The ice skating rink does require long pants and socks, btw. I wore dress pants brought for formal night, and the boys wore long PJ's. Jeans or sweats would be great for this. Did not know till we got there...

:')