There is Something Very Wrong and I Don't Know What it Is........

sail7seas

I go out for a few hours to have dinner with friends and look what I come back to.

I also love the smaller older ships on Hal. I also love being out to sea. It beats a land vacation any day, and as Ruth said, where else can you be rocked to sleep. I want to have interesting ports and to be pampered, have good food, and good service. I want to be able to sail.

Us, too. :)

thank you. you said it better than I.

You're Welcome. :)

Not from me...we love the older ships. As I know a lot of others here on CC do. I don't think your assessment is accurate re the smaller ships. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

One of our favorite ships (Maasdam) is the third oldest and second smallest (one of the four sisters) in the fleet of fifteen. :eek:

This forum is intended to discuss cruising on Holland America ships. Experiences are necessarily personal and individualistic. Two people on the same cruise can have diametrically opposite experiences and each of them can add comments that can express contradictory perceptions.

That's the way this forum works.

However, opinions are lust like noses; everyone has one and none are ever exactly the same. There cannot be a "wrong opinion" any more than there can be a "wrong nose."

Several (way too many) posts have been removed because they discuss Cruise Critic members and their opinions and are, therefore, in contravention of our Community Guidelines.

Despite removing several posts that crossed the line, the personal shots continued.

This thread will be closed immediately if any additional inappropriate posts are made.

Thanks for your cooperation.

This thread is now closed for the reasons explained above.

Archived