Another Miami Hotel thread!

Kristi1357

I have been searching for Miami hotel recommendations. I have a nice list of possibilities. I just thought it would be helpful to ask opinions from the cruise critic experts - which hotel would fit our needs best.

We will be staying in Miami for 2 nights prior to our cruise. We arrive Friday evening and would like to explore Miami on Saturday before we sail on Sunday.

We are 2 families, each with one 10/11 year old child. W would like to be close to transportation to do some sight seeing, and have somewhat easy access to the port.

Right now I am leaning towards Hampton Inn Brickell or Holiday Inn POM. Any thoughts?

Pull up hotels on TripAdvisor.com for reader reviews. Miami Dade has excellent bus system, everywhere. Remember downtown Miami has no beach. Miami Beach has some of most beautiful beaches around. Miami to MB 5 minutes by Bridge at 5th street; McArthur Causeway.

I would go with the Hampton Inn.

It includes a nice breakfast each morning.

The hotel is a nice one.

I like the location and I would consider having dinner at one of the many restaurants at Mary Brickell which is close by.

If you want the beach on Saturday, just take a taxi over there. Drive time to the port will be about 10 minutes.

Keith

Archived