BOGO Tournament benefits for Platinum

swetra

Not fewer Platinum guests if you go to the past guest party and see them all.

Maybe you can break down the past guest party for me regarding who shows up. Approximately, percentage wise, how many Gold, Platinum and Diamond guests attend. Are you stating that there is more Platinum guests attending the past guest party now than there was 3, 4 or 5 years ago. I have only been able to attend the past guest parties for the last 2 years and the majority of the guests were not Platinum status...

Then the crew on Magic was not doing their job. Maybe they didn't want to offend anyone.:confused:

You're most likely 100% correct. What I saw last week is what happens when everyone brings "just 1 person".

Still, the drinks and food were plentiful, and we got in line early to make sure I got a comfortable seat since I had hurt my back that morning. I had a seat, plenty of food, and with a $1 tip a waitress was bringing me two glasses of red wine at a time. So I was good. :D

Meredith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're most likely 100% correct. What I saw last week is what happens when everyone brings "just 1 person".

Still, the drinks and food were plentiful, and we got in line early to make sure I got a comfortable seat since I had hurt my back that morning. I had a seat, plenty of food, and with a $1 tip a waitress was bringing me two glasses of red wine at a time. So I was good. :D

Meredith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the Past Guest Party has improved.:D

I have been to three of the "new" parties, all on the Magic. July 2012 and last week, the party was held in the Spotlight Lounge, deck 5 aft. These parties were great. The food was never-ending, drinks were plentiful. I ended up walking out with two full glasses of wine since she kept bringing me two at a time after she realized I was tipping for them.

This past May, the party was held in the Showtime Theater. What a difference, service was TERRIBLE. I had to finally flag down a supervisor-type person because no one was coming down our aisle with food. When they finally did show up, I asked for two because I missed one of the appetizers because no one was coming to us, and I was told no.

Since they no longer have red wine on the tray of drinks, I had to flag someone down to get a drink. The first server I asked for a glass of wine kind of mumbled a no and walked away. The second one said okay, but looked very put out having to do it. Even giving her a tip, she never came back to ask if I wanted another one - I just had to flag down whoever I could to get another drink since I don't like the fruity drinks. And we were sitting in the back right where they were coming out with the food and drinks.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived