Majesty or Spirit - Which Would You Get Rid of?

Which lease would you renew?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which lease would you renew?

• Keep BOTH.
    • Keep SPIRIT, get rid of MAJESTY.
    • Keep MAJESTY, get rid of SPIRIT.
    • Get rid of BOTH.

No need to apologise in my book, lushfan. :) We all have different preferences - I choose a red car, someone else a blue one. Who would take issue with that?

So, some prefer Majesty, some prefer Spirit, or Celebration or Dream. No big deal - we'll all make our own minds up for different reasons and I'm sure we're big enough to accept all shades of opinion! ;)

Quite right kruz I think it's just personal taste and we are all different ;)

I did spit my dummy out a bit (sorry) :o as I don't mind personal opinion just don't like scathing criticism as I think each ship has something to offer.

We really like the Spirit and Majesty we just think the Majesty edges it for us.

Think we are all playing nicely again now though and will wait to see what Lord Ellacott ( Poss spelt that wrong! Haha) decides to do but would think decision is already made :-/ :confused::confused:

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Quite right kruz I think it's just personal taste and we are all different ;)

I did spit my dummy out a bit (sorry) :o as I don't mind personal opinion just don't like scathing criticism as I think each ship has something to offer.

We really like the Spirit and Majesty we just think the Majesty edges it for us.

Think we are all playing nicely again now though and will wait to see what Lord Ellacott ( Poss spelt that wrong! Haha) decides to do but would think decision is already made :-/ :confused:

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I think you are probably quite right - the decisions will already be made and I suspect our musings will have little or no effect. :rolleyes: At the end of the day they will go for what they think is the most cost-effective option for them - but since we have a vested interest in Thomson remaining profitable that's in our interests too. Just remains to be seen if we like the direction they choose!!! And probably some of us will................. and some of us won't! :D But could be some interesting times ahead! ;)

Archived