INSIDE GUARANTEE -Breeze

joyce&bob

We booked an inside guarantee on the 12/01 Breeze sailing. Will we get our cabin number before we get to the dock? We are platinum but have never cruised inside guarantee. will being platinum make any difference?

TA indicated we would get our cabin at the dock....

I would hope so....how can you print out luggage tags otherwise?

TA indicated we would get cabin number at dock when we check in...

That is why I asked if perhaps it might be sooner. I printed out baggage tags but no cabin number was on them.

I would say 98% chance or better you will have your cabin # before you arrive at the dock. TA might just be saying worst case scenerio so you cant come back later and complain.

I always have had mine before then. I booked quite a few gtys.

I would say 98% chance or better you will have your cabin # before you arrive at the dock. TA might just be saying worst case scenerio so you cant come back later and complain.

I always have had mine before then. I booked quite a few gtys.

Thanks, To find it should I wait until a few weeks before cruise date and reprint baggage tags? Or is their another way?

I asked a similar question when I booked our upcoming OV gty cabin. Most said around 30 days before sailing but it can be all the way up to arriving at the port. I'm 36 days out and hoping to get assigned soon.

I hope you get a cabin in a good location. Will see you on the sailing I am in 10260.. 98 days and counting down...

Thanks...it's a bit scary not knowing what type of room and where it will be. First time we ever booked a gaurentee inside. We don't spend much time in room and we are traveling with two other couples but......I'm hoping for a decent location and no bunk beds. Hope that is not too much to expect...

Archived