Cruise event week

reggie50

Offer Details: Reduced Deposit Fleet-Wide on 5 + day sailings

(No promo needed for reduced deposit as it will automatically be applied to the reservation at time of booking.)

Bonus: Receive special onboard amenities for all open for sale 5+ Day sailings:

Amenities are based on the category booked:

Amenities per stateroom on 5+ day sailings

The Haven

One bottle of wine + Chocolate covered strawberries + Dinner for two at Italian Restaurant + Dinner for two at Steakhouse + Dinner for two at French Restaurant + $50 spa credit + $75 Onboard Credit

Suites

One bottle of wine + Chocolate covered strawberries + Dinner for two at Italian Restaurant + Dinner for two at Steakhouse + $50 spa credit

Mini-Suite

One bottle of wine + Chocolate covered strawberries + Dinner for two at Italian Restaurant + Dinner for two at Steakhouse

Balcony

One bottle of wine + Chocolate covered strawberries + Dinner for two at Italian Restaurant

Oceanview / Studio/Inside

One bottle of wine + Chocolate covered strawberries

Booking Window: 8/25/13-8/31/13

Applicable Destination: Fleet-Wide All open for Sale 5 + Day Sailings

Program Code: EVENTS

Terms and Conditions

Offer is for New Individual FIT Reservations and New Group Delegates. Qualifying New Individual FIT reservations can be moved into existing Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits. Offer is combinable with existing group block rates.

Amenities per stateroom, based on the category booked, and will be applied to 1st guest on the reservation. Amenities have no monetary value and are nontransferrable.

Wine and Chocolate Covered Strawberries delivered in the stateroom for the qualifying category upon embarkation. Please contact applicable restaurant for dining reservations once onboard.

This promotion excludes bottle of wine in Hawaii due to Hawaii state laws.

Applicable restaurants: Cagney's, La Cucina, Papa's Italian Restaurant, Mama's Italian Kitchen, Il Dagio, La Trattoria, East meets West, Le Bistro, Lazy J's, Little Italy and Jefferson's Bistro.

Singles paying 200% are entitled to dinner for two, full $50 spa credit, full $75 Onboard credit per cabin if booked in qualifying category.

Onboard credit offer is per stateroom, based on category, in U.S. Dollars and will be applied to 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation.

Onboard credit has no monetary value and is non-transferable. It may not be used toward Service Charges or prepurchased activities.

Reduced Deposit is 50% off the standard deposit. Reduced Deposit does not apply to the Haven or Suite categories.

Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion's Terms and Conditions.

For reduced deposit reservations cancelled during deposit fee period, fee amount will be assessed in line with terms of booked promotion.

Government taxes & fees, and onboard service charges are additional.

Not applicable to Chartered Sailings or Group Types: INCREG and INCLARGE

Applicable to NCLMIA and NCLINTL. Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65 per barrel

on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new

bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day.

Offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability, subject to change without notice, may be withdrawn at any time, and will be applied to select sailings

Offer combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line discretion. Other restrictions may apply.

Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships' registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2013 NCL Corporation Ltd

I had an aft penthouse booked on the Gem for July, 2014 with the $300 OBC included. I switched to an OS with the Cruise Event perks today and kept $225 OBC along with the perks.

I think I got a pretty good deal, but I am interested to understand whether people got $300 OBC in addition to the Cruise Event perks.

Should I cancel and rebook? I also got the AARP 5% discount as well. I booked (and re-booked) through NCL.

Thanks all!:)

We booked a mini suite today with the events promo plus AARP. Our NCL consultant said we couldn't have both the events and Latitudes even though both were listed on the cruise description; we could choose one or the other. The Latitudes was just $70, so we opted for the event promo. She said the Latitudes didn't appear when she plugged in all the info.

Is this what other cruisers have found to be the case?

I called three seperate times to try and combine my suite OBC ($300) with this new event. I was told that they cannot be combined however I can take this promotion for one guest and the OBC credit for the second guest. This would give be the perks plus $150 OBC. I just kept it the way it was since I prefer the flexibility.

Those of you who got $225 plus this, how did you get that?

I called three seperate times to try and combine my suite OBC ($300) with this new event. I was told that they cannot be combined however I can take this promotion for one guest and the OBC credit for the second guest. This would give be the perks plus $150 OBC. I just kept it the way it was since I prefer the flexibility.

Those of you who got $225 plus this, how did you get that?

Hi. In all honesty I'm not sure how I got to keep $225 plus the event perks. My PCC told me I couldn't have the $300, but put me on hold for a minute and came back and said I was getting $225 plus the event plus the AARP discount. Maybe it's $75 per person plus an extra $75 for Haven? That's totally a guess on my part.

I hope you have a great cruise!

Unless you're in a suite or higher these perks go no where because you already get them as a Platinum Latitudes member. :( I wish NCL would run better sales (and I don't mean those Kids Sail Free ones).

Balconies are so high priced these days the perks offered during these event weeks should be equivalent to the mini-suites! :)

Archived