San Francisco Pier to Hotel near SFO

Socal404

We are doing a Panama Canal cruise from Miami to SF. We live in southern California, and are driving up to the bay area, staying at a hotel with parking. We're flying to Miami and cruising back to SF.

What would be the best way to get back to the hotel, which is very close to SFO?

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds like your hotel offers a stay-park-fly package? I'd be surprised if they didn't have a free shuttle. Otherwise, yeah, a cab is probably the easiest and will probably be less than $15.

The OP is looking for transportation from the cruise port to SFO. I don't think any hotels have shuttles that go that whole way, at least I couldn't find any. And a taxi will be WAAAAY more than $15.00. We took a taxi from the pier to our hotel near SFO this summer and it was around $45.00. We shared a van cab with another couple so it was around $30 each couple with tip. You could also book with Super Shuttle, I don't remember the price but I know it worked out a bit cheaper for us to share a cab with another couple we met on CC.

Archived