Thursday 8/29 Weigh-in-day late

winewanderer

Hi Everyone,

Not sure where Belle is. Jan is on vacation so I'll start the thread. I completely forgot about weigh-in yesterday.

I stayed the same. Ok but I only have 4 weeks til cruise time.

I need to lose a few.

Good luck to everyone this week. Diana

Hi all

Hope everyone had a good week. I lost 1 lb. so am happy about that. Keeps me on pace for what I want to lose. It wasn't easy this past week with our Minnesota State Fair going on! The main reason I go is for the food. There are so many choices and almost all of them bad for you. It's only 1 day a year so I figure that shouldn't derail me too much. Another tough day coming up this week with my birthday being on Sunday. Again, only 1 day, so I'm not gonna forgo a nice dinner out and cake!

I'm also keeping up with my activity level. Through week 3 I've logged 143 miles. It's a little behind pace but I took a couple days off earlier this week to rest a sore foot. Most of the miles were on the stairmaster and hiking. The hiking was not easy this week. Our temperatures here in Minnesota were in the mid to upper 90's all week. Dewpoints were in the 70's every day so made it feel like over 100 degrees every day. I personally like it, though. Makes me feel like I'm in the tropics!! :p

Hi all!

Thanks for starting the thread, Diana. Hope all is well with Belle.

Sure wish my cruise was only 4 weeks away!;)

beachlover98 ~ we've been having the same kind of muggy weather. Good way of looking at it.

My scale gave a couple of different readings so I'm either the same as last week or down 2 lbs!:confused:

Have a great long weekend & Happy Birthday, beachlover98.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

Thanks for starting the thread, Diana. Hope all is well with Belle.

Sure wish my cruise was only 4 weeks away!;)

beachlover98 ~ we've been having the same kind of muggy weather. Good way of looking at it.

My scale gave a couple of different readings so I'm either the same as last week or down 2 lbs!:confused:

Have a great long weekend & Happy Birthday, beachlover98.

Jo, thanks for the birthday wishes! It'll be my last year of saying I'm 40-something so I guess I better enjoy it.

Our muggy weather is finally starting to break. Felt a little cooler out today and will be even cooler over the holiday weekend. Most are welcoming the 70's and 80's again. Looks like you're almost straight east of where I live, across Wisconsin and Michigan? Not surprising we have similar weather. I like the summers, but hate the winters.

Michelle

Jo and Beachlover,

Glad you 2 popped in. Jo, your scale and my scale are a lot alike.

Beachlover, Happy Birthday, mine is September 4th.

I just turned 50 last year. Somehow it was easier than turning 40 (well, except for menopause......). Have a great birthday.

Diana

Diana - Happy Birthday to you, too, next week!

Yes, I'll be turning 50 next year and I hope you're right about it being easier than turning 40. Right now I don't think I'm feeling it. I guess I've got a year to get used to the idea!

Michelle

Sorry I haven't been posting every week, but I am still on track, it seems.

I had one little lapse, went to a buffet with DH then came home and took a nap. 3 pound gain! :eek: :o Oops! But since then....

I am down 2 more pounds since my last post :). That makes for a total 4# so far since 1 month ago. My waist is also another inch smaller, and according to the scale, 1% fat has vanished! My energy level is also starting to slightly increase. Hope everyone is well!

Happy Labor Day!

Crystal

Happy September all!!! This is birthday month for a few people!!! Mine is the 18th ... and I know that Belle's is in September also. Hope everything is ok with her.

We are back from our B2B ... had a wonderful time --- I didn't go to the gym once ... I really meant to ... but time just got away from us. I have managed to gain But have to check and see how much. I'll post again. Jan

Ok - I had to go back to the last posting I did. It looks as if in two weeks I managed to gain 7.2# I'm not surprised ... and I've been much worse ... but still hoping that a little is water weight!!!

Hi all!

Welcome back Jan! That wasn't too much of a gain for a 2 week cruise. Good going! Probably some of it is fluid retention so see how it is Thursday.;)

Was Oasis as good as you remembered? Had your family been on it before?

Happy Labour Day!

Archived