Cheapest bars in Bermuda?

ChrisJamesBeach

I am going to Bermuda with my 20 year old girlfriend. If I understand correctly the drinking age in Bermuda is 18? I am curious if anyone can give me a idea of how much the drinks cost at bars in Bermuida? Is there a cheap bar I should know of? Is there any bars that you can pay $100 or something for open bar?

Thanks

A beer at the Frog and Onion will set you back $8.25 and a cocktail $9.95. Paying for an open bar is wishful thinking. Still, if you're willing to pay $100 for an open bar, that would have to be per person, $200 would get you a fair amount of pay as you go.

A beer at the Frog and Onion will set you back $8.25 and a cocktail $9.95. Paying for an open bar is wishful thinking. Still, if you're willing to pay $100 for an open bar, that would have to be per person, $200 would get you a fair amount of pay as you go.

You can also get a smaller glass of beer fo $5.00,the $8.25 is for a pint.Bar prices are not cheap in Bermuda.

You can also get a smaller glass of beer fo $5.00,the $8.25 is for a pint.Bar prices are not cheap in Bermuda.

Nothing is cheap in Bermuda!

If you look at a map you can see the reason. Bermuda is an island in the Atlantic Ocean. It is about 1000 miles from the US at the closest. Nothing else nearby Bermuda either. There are a few farms but most of what is eaten and drunk is shipped in by boat or by air. Same with other goods.

I assume the Pier 41 Marina store is in the Dockyard? I do not remember seeing it last year. So you can buy a beer there and they have picnic tables? I do not remember people walking around the Dockyard with a beer in hand. I assume that is illegal? Thanks everyone! Lauri

I assume the Pier 41 Marina store is in the Dockyard? I do not remember seeing it last year. So you can buy a beer there and they have picnic tables? I do not remember people walking around the Dockyard with a beer in hand. I assume that is illegal? Thanks everyone! Lauri

I was curious about the place and never remember seeing it either. If you Google it, it will come up. Still doesn't look familiar so I learned do

Something new. Seems like Willy Freeman is connected with it and he's the one who ties the cruise ship lines. Reference is always made to him on the live port cam.

I, too, think it is illegal to walk around with an open bottle but I suppose it may be different if one is sitting at the picnic tables. Even though it's supposedly not permitted on beaches, a Bermudian posted that if you're not causing a problem, you're OK.

Archived