Bathroom on Dream in Balcony Category

LLD

Can anyone give me information about the bathroom in a balcony cabin on the Dream? Such as, is there ample storage, like shelves on each side of the mirror so I can store items? Is there any counterspace?

Been on many cruiseships and I know the bathrooms are small but if there are shelves and at least a little counterspace it make things so much easier! Thanks for any info! :)

We had no problems with bathroom space for the two of us. I don't remember exactly, but I think there were 3 good sized shelves on each side of the mirror (one had a plug for charging shaver's), plus ample counter space.

I also think I remember a shelf under the sink, but I could be thinking about another ship :D!

Hopefully, someone will come along with photo's!

The bathroom in the Dream balcony rooms have 3 or 4 glass shelves on either side of the vanity mirror. There was plenty of room for all of the stuff my husband, son and I needed on our recent cruise. There was really no storage underneath the vanity though. There was not much room for shampoo and such in the shower either so I would bring some sort of shower caddy.

Can anyone give me information about the bathroom in a balcony cabin on the Dream? Such as, is there ample storage, like shelves on each side of the mirror so I can store items? Is there any counterspace?

Been on many cruiseships and I know the bathrooms are small but if there are shelves and at least a little counterspace it make things so much easier! Thanks for any info! :)

I found this picture online.

http://0.tqn.com/d/cruises/1/0/X/B/5/Carnival_Dream_Balcony_Cabin_2864.JPG

Archived