Sensation/NO Excursion???

DebbieOinKC

We will be going on our cruise on 9/5/05, but, our post cruise flight does not leave NO until after 5:00. We would like to book the NO excursion on the ship. My questions are:

Does anyone know the cost?

Where does the tour take you to?

I believe that I read on these boards that there is a Rush it Service at the pier. How much does that cost to have our luggage sent to the airport?

Thanks for your help!

There were 2 tours offered on the Conquest for New Orleans.......a city tour and a swamp tour. My friends took the city tour and really enjoyed it; they said they learned a lot about the city's history. I think they said it was $50 per person (Carnival should be able to tell you). They were among the first people off the ship; they had to find their luggage and bring it to the bus and that was the end of the stress. They toured the city sights (St. Charles area, cemetaries and French Quarter)......I believe this was all on the bus; they did have 2 hours to get off the bus and walk around the French Quarter on their own, while the driver stayed on the bus with their luggage and other belongings. They were able to eat lunch and shop before heading over to the airport.

There were 2 tours offered on the Conquest for New Orleans.......a city tour and a swamp tour. My friends took the city tour and really enjoyed it; they said they learned a lot about the city's history. I think they said it was $50 per person (Carnival should be able to tell you). They were among the first people off the ship; they had to find their luggage and bring it to the bus and that was the end of the stress. They toured the city sights (St. Charles area, cemetaries and French Quarter)......I believe this was all on the bus; they did have 2 hours to get off the bus and walk around the French Quarter on their own, while the driver stayed on the bus with their luggage and other belongings. They were able to eat lunch and shop before heading over to the airport.

Thanks for the helpful info!

• 2 weeks later...

Does the bus for the City Excursion take you to the Airport? Do you know what time the excursion is over and what time you would be at the airport? I also have a 5:20pm flight after our cruise and hate just to waste the time sitting in an airport, especially if we can send our luggage on or at least not have to handle it. Thanks for the help.

Archived