Questions about Brilliance...

Sunebeach

We are finally re-visiting this class of ship, and are super excited to see a Rita's Cantina...we Loved the fiesta on Allure and wondered if they offer this on the Brilliance?

Any one know? I can't see it even listed as a restaurant choice on the website,but clearly see it on the 'deck plans'.

We were on the Brilliance in May and although they do have Rita's Cantina, the fiesta was not offered for our sailing. Not sure why. I agree that the fiesta on Allure was awesome! I thought possibly it was not offered due to either the busy Baltic itinerary or because we were the second sailing after the revamp. Either way, we were a little disappointed but still was a fabulous cruise on a very beautiful ship! :)

Dolfans from Miami

• 3 weeks later...

We just got off Brilliance on Sunday and although we were all over the ship, we never saw or went into Rita's. I don't think it is very popular as everyone we spoke with about it had not seen it or eaten there either.

There was no push to get folks in there like there was the other specialty restaurants.

We were on the Brilliance 15 day Transatlantic Cruise August 31 of this year. I too was excited to try Rita's. I am sorry to say that it was never crowded, we went 3 different times, and would NIT consider it to be a restaurant but a place for a quick snack only. It does not have a full menu, just chips, salsa and GREAT Guacamole! They also have a Quesadillas, soup and Taquitos. At times the chips were not fresh and crisp, a bit wilted from being left out in the sea air I expect. No music in this venue, just a very quiet area but we did have great service. I am hoping that it was just because of the ship being in Europe and that after they start sailing the Caribbean they will spice it up a bit.

Archived