Mr Gerry Cahill refuses to directly answer communique' Re. future of cruise bands

manmtnmike

I am in agreement with everyone else, don't speak for me.

I don't care much about the live music....sure, it's there. but I don't pay much attention to it.

Comedy club--I like the comedy club idea and have a great time, especially at the adult shows!

I cruise to get away....put me on a ship and I am happy as can be. I have more concerns with food than the live music that is played. The production shows may be getting old, but still, different cast makes me go....it's as close to Vegas as I get.....

The only music I miss is the steel drum music on Lido.....

and

My only thought is why do you have to drag Cruise Critic into this? You have a problem with something, argue it on your merit. Don't drag others into this without their expressed consent and as a CC member, I have not given anyone authorization to argue on my behalf. Especially since I couldn't care less whether they have live bands, DJs, or robots plucking a chicken! You want to complain about something, do it in your own name and leave the rest of us out of it. It's people slinging the CC name around like this that leaves such a bad taste in people's mouths about CC.

I think I would pay good money to see a robot pluck a chicken. As one raised a country boy I can see some humor in this!

I'm perfectly OK with the way the music and entertainment is currently. I'm not cruising for the music and the bands. I cruise to get away from life and to relax and check out new ports and experience new things. The bands and shows are just an added extra that comes as part of being on a Carnival cruise.

We have cruise #7 coming up, and the wife and I are CCL shareholders. we are very pleased with the product and will keep returning to them, because we feel they give us an incredible value for our money.

I am in agreement with everyone else, don't speak for me.

I don't care much about the live music....sure, it's there. but I don't pay much attention to it.

Comedy club--I like the comedy club idea and have a great time, especially at the adult shows!

I cruise to get away....put me on a ship and I am happy as can be. I have more concerns with food than the live music that is played. The production shows may be getting old, but still, different cast makes me go....it's as close to Vegas as I get.....

The only music I miss is the steel drum music on Lido.....

Hey, who's everyone else!!! Speak for yourself. :D:p;)

Archived