Coins in slot machines on FOS?

TNIris

Hi everyone!

Curious as to whether the slot machines on FOS take coins as well as Sea Pass cards?

Call me old-fashioned, but somehow it's just not as fun to me if I don't get to put a quarter in the slot machine! :D

Hi everyone!

Curious as to whether the slot machines on FOS take coins as well as Sea Pass cards?

Call me old-fashioned, but somehow it's just not as fun to me if I don't get to put a quarter in the slot machine! :D

Just got off FOS a week ago and I do not remember seeing any machine that would accept quarters. We put bills into the machines and they paid off with printed coupon you took to cashier. The only place I remember seeing any coins were the machines that push money and bills over the edge to pay off. Never saw those machines pay out once.

As others have already said, it's bills and vouchers only now. When you cash out, it prints a voucher with your amount on it and that can also be used in any of the slot machines or cashed out at the cashiers desk.

The only thing, to my knowledge, that allows quarters is that stupid quarters game when you drop one quarter at a time and hope it pushes a bunch over the ledge.

Does that mean all the slot machine are $1 for a pull? :eek:

Or is it put in $1 and get 2 or 4 turns?

I just may be too cheap for $1 slots! LOL

Always wanted to try the 5 and 1 cent slots on our Carnival cruise several years ago, but there were always the same people camped out at them for what seemed like hours. :rolleyes: Those machines never did open up!

No, they have penny, nickel, quarter etc, you just have to put a dollar bill in to start. You could bet a nickel, stop and get a 95 cent paper voucher credit. You can then insert the voucher in the next machine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Archived