Days Inn Bahia Cabana FLL?

SportsMomof4

If you ever came to Fort Lauderdale during the Spring Break years (ending in the 80s), it would be nostalgic! And if you are an American Idol fan, you will recognize it from the movie Justin Loves Kelly...the story is located in South Beach Miami, but all the hotel dance scenes were at Bahia Cabana!

I would second the suggestion to look at the Hyatt Place North. We had two rooms last January, both with 2 beds (queen, I believe. I don't remember being squished into a double:D) along with a sleeper sofa in the living area. Hotel provides a shuttle to the airport along with breakfast.

Call to confirm the bed size just to be sure. The hotel shuttle people were very accommodating, driving me back to the airport to pick up my second set of girls coming in a different flight. I had 5-20 year olds on that trip and they had plenty of room to spread out in the one room. The shuttle also brought us to dinner at Bimini Boatyard.

Sheal

• 1 month later...