Sunny Liston vs. Godfrey Tours

tinalouise69

He actually responded to my e mail at the same time I was posting but did not answer my question so I will ask it here just in case anyone knows: I was wondering if he would make a stop at Coki Beach or does he go with the majority? I prefer Coki to Magens Bay and Sapphire Beach. Thanks for any/all responses. :)

I found that emailing him directly gets a same day response. Look at his website and copy paste the actual email. Then just send him an email with date, name of ship, which tour, and time. I got my response back in a couple hours.

• Sent from my screen to yours.

He actually responded to my e mail at the same time I was posting but did not answer my question so I will ask it here just in case anyone knows: I was wondering if he would make a stop at Coki Beach or does he go with the majority? I prefer Coki to Magens Bay and Sapphire Beach. Thanks for any/all responses. :)

We are booked with Godfrey for April and have requested Coki beach, his respond to my email verified that we will get 2 hrs there, so you should have no problem.

Happy Sailing!!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
I have emailed Godfrey Tours twice over the last few days, and have not had a response. If this is how reliable he is, then I don't think we will be going on his tour.

Food for thought - First, although I live in the USVI I have no interest either financial or personal in any tour or day sail business. It is just my observation that here on Cruise Critic individuals are quick to make disparaging remarks without seeing both sides of the picture. Many, many of the tours here are small family-run businesses with few employees. Ones that I do know attend to correspondence after they have been working all day. They also do maintenance on their vehicles/boats after hours. In the last few days there have been 4 ships in on Tuesday, 5 on Wednesday, and 2 this morning. They have arrived as early as 6:45 am and stayed as late as 8:00 pm. And this is also the week before Christmas for us too! I am not speaking for anyone other than myself but it seems to me that thinking about when to ask a question might result in more timely responses.

I have emailed Godfrey Tours twice over the last few days, and have not had a response. If this is how reliable he is, then I don't think we will be going on his tour.

Not sure what email you are using but this is the one email responded to me from:

godfrey@godfreytoursvi.com

Good Luck.

Like the previous poster said just give him a few days as well being the Xmas holidays the ports are very busy with a lot of cruise ships in town. I also thought the same thing but he responded to my e mail within two days and was very specific about where to meet him and what to look for as well as gave me a reservation number, so although I've never used Godfrey in the past, he has received excellent reviews on this site.:)

That is the one I am using.