What's the first thing I should do?

alyeska95

I usually have lunch and then start exploring the ship. Not many people know it, but there is often a dining room open for lunch on embarkation. day. You have to ask to be sure. If not, Lido because it fills up fast. It only takes me about 1/2 hour to unpack and then "I'm home". More exploration and ready for muster drill then get ready for first evening dinner and sailaway.:D It's all good.

We HATE, HATE, HATE this new Carnival FTTF!!!

We have EARNED everything (plus more) you can get with FTTF. We have sailed on Carnival 300 days and do not like that someone can just BUY what we have EARNED! Carnival should give us more now to make up for buying FTTF!

Carnival wants you to think that you are cruising on a luxury ship at a bargain price.........far from it. The FTTF is just another example of having to pay for something that should already be included for loyal customers. And all customers deserve good and efficient service.

The image problems for Carnival continue. Frankly it's reputation has become such that I would be embarrassed to sail on Carnival.:o

My plan is to drop off bags in the cabin, grab lunch and then explore the ship unhindered. Before, we would go up to lido, get a table, take turns getting lunch, have a drink, drop off bags, possibly unpack and explore the ship.

If I unpack before dinner, that's fine. If not, I'll do it quick before I go to bed that night.

Windjammer, grab an umbrella drink, explore the ship, find the solarium :) then repeat....

Have a safe and fun cruise...on Liberty in Nov...cant wait

Dawn

Sent from my DROID4 using Forums mobile app

OP is on CARNIVAL Liberty, not Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas as you will be on. Your advice does not apply, as her ship does not have a Windjammer nor a solarium.

Archived