Still timer and free drink?

conny111

When we were on the Jade January 2012 and went to dinner, we often got a timer and a voucher for 2 for 1 drink.

And on Epic, October 2012, we also got the timer but there we always got 2 free sparkling wine.

Now we want to sail on Jade again and I would like to know if you still get the timer and either a voucher for 2 for 1 drink or the free sparkling wine for both?

When we were on the Jade January 2012 and went to dinner, we often got a timer and a voucher for 2 for 1 drink.

And on Epic, October 2012, we also got the timer but there we always got 2 free sparkling wine.

Now we want to sail on Jade again and I would like to know if you still get the timer and either a voucher for 2 for 1 drink or the free sparkling wine for both?

Timer and voucher on the Spirit in April this year.

WE didn't get the 2 for 1, but we did get 20% off. This certainly made up for any wait we had and never was the wait that long.

On the Jewel this past August we got a beeper and a voucher for 1 free drink, sparkling wine or soda for each person in our group. The wait for dinner was not that long.

Archived